Thursday, August 9, 2012

Odds 'N Ends--April 2012

Here are photos from April 2012:


Bethlehem's spring orchestra concert. I only took one photo and the rest from this concert is in video form. Beth plays the violin.


The second graders (Esther, Claire and Ezra) were all in their school play called "Grammarosaurus" (I probably spelled that wrong). It was full of songs and dances and was super duper cute. I got to see it 3 times. :-) Claire is in these couple of photos.




I didn't have a good seat to get photos of Ezra and this is the only one I managed to get.


These are all with Esther's class.





Sahara cracked her tooth in half in her church youth leader's car. Crazy stuff. We had fun teasing her about it until she got it repaired from our dentist. We called her "Snaggletooth" and couldn't help chuckling over her lisp. (Henry is in his car seat, sporting cornrows, in this photo.)





No comments: