This morning, I saw that Sahara had posted this on her facebook wall:
This morning:
Ezra (age 8): I'm going to invent the lightbulb!
Kenyon (age 12) Ezra, the lightbulb has already been invented...
Ezra: Well, I'm going to rewind the world when there was no lightbulb and then invent the lightbulb.
Kenyon: Uh, Ezra, you'll have to invent a time machine first...
Ezra: Oh, yeah, right...
As a joke, I later said, "Boy, I sure wish someone in our family had invented the light bulb." Ezra replied, "Why?" I said, "Because it'd be really cool if someone in our family had invented the light bulb." Ezra was quiet for a moment and then said, "Well Mommy, don't you worry, because someone in our family is going to go around the world in seventy days!" I chuckled, the other kids all told him how getting around the world in 70 days was nothing special anymore and Ezra responded, "Well, I am going to make history someday, and if you don't believe me, then you just wait and see what happens in the future!"
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment