Tim's grandma gave all of the kids some money recently. When I was at Walmart yesterday, Henry happened to see a little truck with a trailer and there was a dune buggy car inside the trailer. He wanted it and said, "Mommy, buy big rig Henny!" I remembered he had the cash from Grandma Bev, so I went ahead and bought it for him. He was so proud of it and showed it to everyone at home. Later on last night, Tim said to Henry, "Hey, where's my dune buggy?" Henry looked at Tim and said, "No it actually Henny's!" Tim and I got a kick out of him saying "actually".
Here are a couple of my recent facebook posts:
Just overheard:
Esther: "Henry, can I have a hug?"
Henry: "No thank you."
Esther: "Please!?"
Henry: "I NOT!"
AND ...
Henry was standing on a kitchen chair. Matthias tried to stand on it with him. Henry yelled, "No Matt! Get off chair. That dangerous!" And Matthias said, "Then why are you on it?" Hilarious interaction between a 2 year old and an 11 year old.
***
I love when language explodes in a 2 year old! And this is a little boy who is not afraid to speak his mind. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment