Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I'm Back

So, we went "unplugged" for the month of December and the first week of January. It was a good break for our family and we all felt a difference in how we interacted with one another and all felt happier. We are back on the internet now, though my intention is to only spend a little time each day online. It is just a lot healthier for me personally.

On Sunday Tim was sustained and ordained the Bishop of our church ward. It seems that this will be a change in our family that requires more discipline for me as a mother, as I won't always be able to rely on Tim (though, with him working at home, it won't won't be that big of a change). It feels like I have an even greater responsibility to prioritize my time.

Anyhow, I definitely need to do some serious updating of this blog. I have photos from Claire's birthday up until today that need to be shared. Tim surprised me with a new camera for Christmas and so there are about 700+ photos. I won't share them all, but I will probably share a fair amount of them. Be prepared in the next month or so to see lots of new photos and posts. ;-)

These photos are from Sunday when Tim was made the Bishop of our ward, right before we left to chruch. Henry had a good portion of his suit off within 5 minutes of arriving at church. ;-)







1 comment:

sweetlissybug said...

So handsome! I love young men in suits. Having your husband called as bishop is a pretty big deal. That's so awesome. I think you can handle it, though. You juggle everything so well. I'm glad you are all so happy.