Friday, October 12, 2012

Random Photos From This Last Week

Henry LOVES stuffed animals. He used to call them his "nins" but now he calls them his "babies". We were at Costco last week when Henry happened to see this huge stuffed lion. He called out, "BABIES!" Of course, we had to hold it and love it. When I saw that it was only $13.99, I decided to buy it for him. He loves this thing and always wants us to hold him and the lion while we feed him his bottles. It is so cumbersome and awkward, but it makes him happy when we try to hold them both. ;-)










Talley getting her hair done by Bethlehem (Beth did Talley's hair and I did Esther's and will do Claire's on Sunday. This time we added in yarn extensions with beads):



Henry fell asleep on Ryland's lap, with his lion. He stirred and moved himself onto Tim's lap during his nap.









Before school the kids are allowed to play games on our Kindle Fires if they get ready fast enough. They get to play until all of the other kids are ready for school. Kenyon makes it almost every morning (he is super self-motivated) and it depends which other kid makes it first (we have 2 Fires). On this morning, Claire made it. The other kids love to watch whomever is playing games. Even Henry loves to watch. Tim and I are planning to get a couple more Fires soon so that more kids can play.














Henry LOVES to play with his kitchen.



We had a yummy dinner at my brother James' and his wife, Abby's house on Sunday night. It was the first time we were able to see their lovely, new home. The kids had fun playing in their back yard.













Tim and I had to buy this cute little placemat from Ikea for Henry:













1 comment:

sweetlissybug said...

I love Henry's pajamas! They made me smile. I love seeing the everyday stuff that my family does. It's what makes life wonderful. :)