Saturday, July 21, 2012

Schoolroom

I used to homeschool our children. And I loved it. It was actually very difficult for me to put them into public school last year, but it was absolutely the right thing. We were lucky enough (blessed!) to get six of our kids into a local charter school, which is an amazing thing. We love our new school and look forward to many wonderful years there for our kiddos (Beth and Sahara are at our local high school). Because we were a homeschooling family for many years, we have a LOT of school supplies. The kids still love to do things in our schoolroom. We used to have the schoolroom in a big room on our main level, but since the three little girls want to share a room with each other, we decided to move the schoolroom into the basement. It is near our toy room, so it works out well. The kids enjoy going in the basement to play, read, color, paint, do play-doh, play games, etc. etc. I like that the mess is all in the basement and out of sight. :-) Here are some photos of the new schoolroom location.











1 comment:

Karla said...

It looks great! I hope it will stay that organized for you :)