Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Hugs
Ryland has a problem with playing with balls inside the house. It doesn't matter what kind of ball it is, he will start spinning it on his fingers, tossing it around, etc. It drives me nuts. He is always knocking things over, hitting things, and the other day he broke a picture frame. I decided that whenever I saw him with a ball indoors, I would charge him $1. He does not like this. And I can't wait until he has a ball indoors again. ;-) I was instructing the other kids that if they saw him playing with a ball inside to let me know. Kenyon said, "How about whoever sees him with the ball gets the dollar?" I said no, because that would mean Kenyon got all of the money. He and Ryland are always together. So then Talley says, "How about you take us to the movie theaters if we see Ryland with a ball?" I laughed and declined that offer as well, since we'd be there several times a day. I said, "If you see Ryland with a ball, I will give you a great big hug." Ezra immediately and very seriously said, "And that is the greatest gift of all!" And I cracked up laughing. My kids are hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment