But Sahara looks beautiful. I think all of my kids look great in their glasses.
Sunday, June 10, 2012
6 out of 11
Well, another one bites the dust. ;-) Sahara has glasses. She went in to get her learner's permit at the DMV. She came over to me and said, "I didn't pass the eye exam." I did not believe her one bit. I said, "No you didn't. You have good eyesight." She said, "No, I don't. I didn't pass the eye exam." I still didn't believe her, so I went over to talk to the guy who had done her test. He was kinda rude, by the way. He verified that Sahara had indeed failed the eye exam. I took her to our eye doctor and we left with a prescription and an order for some cute glasses. I always tease Tim that his bad eyesight has transferred to our children. ;-) When Talley found out that Sahara would also be needing glasses, she said to me, "Mommy, I am still on your team! I hope I'm always on your team, because I do not want to wear glasses."
But Sahara looks beautiful. I think all of my kids look great in their glasses.





But Sahara looks beautiful. I think all of my kids look great in their glasses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment