We have had a nice weekend so far. I want to blog more about it and I have loads of photos to share, but it will have to wait until later. I just wanted to come in here and share a couple of funny stories about our huge van that happened on Thursday and this morning before I forget them.
On Thursday night, I took Talley and Henry to pick up a Redbox movie that Tim and I were going to watch with the three oldest. After we got the movie, I decided to stop by the grocery store to grab some formula for Henry and fruit for lunches the next day. As we were leaving the store, we passed a super nice, obviously decked out jeep. Henry loves vehicles and definitely noticed this one. He pointed to it and made some noises and grunts. I talked about how pretty the jeep was to Henry. Talley said, "Our van is WAY cooler than that jeep! Our van can hold a lot of people and that jeep can barely hold anyone! There's nothing better than a van that can carry a lot of people, because it's better to have more people!"
This morning Tim was telling me about a new van that Nissan has come out with that holds 12 people. Kenyon asked, "Are we getting a new van?" Claire clasped her hands together and excitedly said, "A 15 passenger!? Oh! Please get us a 15 passenger van Daddy!" (I was laughing at this point.) Tim replied, "We are not getting a new van. But if we did, it would be a 15 passenger." To which Claire cheered, "Yes!" just like Napoleon Dynamite, fist pulled down in front of her from head to chest. And Talley, Esther and Ezra all clapped and shouted, "Yeah!!"
Big vans are cool ... just ask my little kids.
2 comments:
lol - big vans are cool indeed. :) Wish we had one. We are offically out of seats. :)
I love it. :-)
Post a Comment