Friday, June 15, 2012

Hair!

This week has been hair week at our house. On Tuesday, Sahara went and got about 10 inches cut off of her hair. And all this week Bethlehem and I have been braiding Esther, Claire and Talley's hair. I am still not finished with Esther's hair, but hope to get that done tomorrow. Beth and I also started a little side "business" of braiding hair for other people. On Monday Beth braided a teenage boy's hair into cornrows. And today she and I braided my friend's daughter's hair (it took us 6 hours working together to get it done--she ended up with the exact same hairstyle as Talley has). Phew! But, hair is a very big deal around here and we like to have nice, fun hairstyles.



Sahara





Claire

















Talley









1 comment:

sweetlissybug said...

Sahara looks so beautiful and the other girls' hair is so fun. They all look great. :)