Thursday, May 24, 2012

Everyday Photos

I'm waiting for Henry to wake up from a nap and using this time to go through photos and update the blog. That is why there are so many posts for today. ;-) Since my laptop died, I have become more concerned about making sure I add photos to the blog on a more regular basis. Anyway, these are just a variety of photos from everyday life.


Cute Henry


Henry likes to look at books and be read to.


Henry loves his snacks.



My homemade mixed berry jam!


Henry playing with his popping truck under the table.





Henry loves hiding in the cupboards (Talley is playing with him).







Claire & Bethlehem doing their homework.


Claire


Beth


Claire


Kenyon is "rolling out" Sahara's muscles after her run. Henry is observing Kenyon torturing Sahara (it hurts to get your legs rolled out after a hard run). ;-)




No comments: