Tuesday, December 7, 2010

This Morning

Here are photos I took this morning:



Claire pulled Ezra's other tooth out last night. He looks so cute!!!











We always tease Ryland that in the dictionary next to the word 'nerd' is a photo of him. It's all said very lovingly, of course. Being a nerd is a good thing though. I have come to realize this over the years.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Wendy, your pictures are beautiful. Being a nerd is a good thing. :) We've had many a discussion on that at our house, but I shouldn't get started. Different thought, but same subject,
We happened to get a catalog in the mail that's some nerd or geek store I can't remember what it's called exactly, but my kids have ogled over it for days... "Wow! beaker mugs! A math clock! ha! ha! ha! A tonton (I don't know how to spell that)sleeping bag! Hilarious! icecube pi symbols! $100 dollar light sabers!" the list goes on.