Do you know how hard it is to get 10 people looking happy, let alone normal, in 40 degree weather for a photo? Basically impossible. Abby did her very best. This is one of the rejects:
Yes, I do know how hard it is to get 10 people to look good in a family photo. Oh, those unhappy times our mother tried so hard. Bless her heart. This "reject" is not so bad I think. No one is screaming or fleeing the scene. :) I can't wait to see the official photo. :) Which reminds me, I think the card I sent you last year was returned- can I get your address? Do you have my email?
You have such an adorable family! I have to tell you how much I admire you! You are such a fabulous mom and amazing person! Is there anything you CAN"T do??? We need to get our kids together. We've got similar ages :-)
Thanks again for being such a great example to me!!!
I almost know your photo frustration, but we're not quite 10. I think the reject turned out great! You all look happy and no one is throwing a fit, it doesn't get much better than that.
7 comments:
i hope one worked out! you all looked so nice. and i wish i knew how to use your camera. :)
Abby did great! She can take our family picture next year. I thought it was hard with just three boys. :P You have a cute family.
You did a good job Abby. It was rushed and cold and an unfamiliar camera and TEN people. ;-) Thank you for doing it!!!!
I love that photo... and I love your family!
Yes, I do know how hard it is to get 10 people to look good in a family photo. Oh, those unhappy times our mother tried so hard. Bless her heart. This "reject" is not so bad I think. No one is screaming or fleeing the scene. :)
I can't wait to see the official photo. :) Which reminds me, I think the card I sent you last year was returned- can I get your address? Do you have my email?
Wendy,
You have such an adorable family! I have to tell you how much I admire you! You are such a fabulous mom and amazing person! Is there anything you CAN"T do??? We need to get our kids together. We've got similar ages :-)
Thanks again for being such a great example to me!!!
-Maegs
I almost know your photo frustration, but we're not quite 10. I think the reject turned out great! You all look happy and no one is throwing a fit, it doesn't get much better than that.
Post a Comment