
I thought this was cute--Talley was playing with the cats through the sliding door (again--notice her hairstyle!).

I took the kids to the library. These are the books for the four oldest kids and me to read. I didn't take a photo of the littles' library baskets. We make full use of our library cards.

I came in the family room and saw Esther playing with the plastic animals. I had to laugh when I saw the horses hanging on the basket.

Here they are close-up.

And from behind!
I will try to do better with my daily photo. This is a busy time for Tim's business, so I have to help him more often; that makes our time for school even more crammed. Then of course there is regular holiday stuff and regular housework etc., blah, blah blah--you get the picture and probably have your own harried life! ;-) I never ever get everything done that I need to or want to. *Sigh* That is life. Sometimes the daily photo suffers. ;-)
1 comment:
the horses are funny! that talley cracks me up. and her beautiful hair.
don't give up! even if you miss a day here or there. i like this too much to let you quit. :)
Post a Comment