Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Beth!

Beth turned 15 last week! Fifteen! Beth is such a beautiful, graceful, talented young lady. I am proud to be her mom.

Here are her birthday picks:

Cereal: Oh!s
Chips: Kettle-style BBQ chips
Soda: Cream Soda & Orange
Ice Cream: Cookies n' Cream
Dinner: Meatloaf, roasted potatoes, corn, and homemade rolls
Dessert/Cake: Chocolate Pudding Dessert









4 comments:

Michele said...

I need to move closer so I can drop by at dinner. Beth is a beautiful girl and looks so happy. You are a great mom, Wendy. :)

sweetlissybug said...

Oh, my gosh! I absolutely love Howl's Moving Castle! Your daughter has great taste in movies. :D And she's so grown up! Oh, no! Driver's Ed! It's coming. He he he.

molaram said...

I don't know how often you check your comments, but in case it's often- HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!-from Michele, not my son who's email account I realized I'm on.

sweetlissybug said...

Facebook, Michele! Join facebook! Hee hee hee. :D