Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cute Sayings

Yesterday I took the little kids to the park. I decided to bring along my scriptures in case I felt like reading. It was such a lovely day, that I decided to sit back, relax and just enjoy. Claire ran over to me and asked, "Mommy, aren't you going to read your prescriptions?"

Today while doing Language Arts with Claire & Esther, I asked them if they knew what a 'companion' was. Talley piped up, "It's kind of like a monkey."

During school, I asked Claire and Esther if they could be any animal in the zoo, which animal would they be? Esther answered, "A monkey." Claire said, "I would be something good, like a tiger or a lion or a bear or a grizzly bear, and some other scary things like a cheetah or fire!"

The other day when we were cleaning and organizing, we made a section in the basement for food storage. As we were carrying down canned foods, Talley happened to see our fish tank (that we have never even taken out of its box). She did a little jump away from the box, squealed and said, "Oh! There's a scary little village over there!" I told her it was a fish tank and that fish go in it. Well, she must have been spooked, because she started running toward the stairs and said, "What fish!?" Funny girl.