Tim and I went out to lunch (with Henry) to the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate. Tim and I have decided that Henry must hate the Cheesecake Factory, because every single time we take him there, he cries or acts up. Even when he was a new baby, he cried when we went there. Anyhow, he was positively HORRID as soon as we were seated. Once he started throwing the silverware across the room, we knew we'd have to leave. We didn't have any control over his behavior. As soon as our food came, we asked our waitress to box it up for us. By the time we were able to eat our food, it was cold and soggy. Ugh. :-( Not the best meal. Oh well. Tim and I try and spend as much time together as we can all year long, so one spoiled meal here and there doesn't really ruin things.
After school I surprised the kids and got them Little Caesar's Pizza as a Valentines Day treat, and for dinner we had salmon, rice and roasted brussel sprouts. We played some games and had a lovely evening with our kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment