Sunday, September 16, 2012

Bald Henry

Henry got another haircut. In fact, I shaved his hair off. It was a hard decision for me to make. However, I also got tired of him crying every time I tried to pick out his hair. I felt so badly for him. He has such a thick head of hair and super tight curls. It was painful for him to get it combed out. It didn't matter if I lathered his hair up with conditioner or hair cream or water or all three, it was still so tangled, it made him cry. I decided it simply wasn't worth it. I usually shave my boys' hair off eventually, but it felt like Henry was too young for that to happen just yet. But I did it anyway. He was really good during the haircut until the end. I was impressed with how well he handled it overall. We managed to get it looking pretty smooth. He definitely looks older to us now. My goodness, if he isn't the cutest baby in the entire world! And guess what he is doing these days (besides a little bit of talking)? Walking up the stairs without holding onto anything!!!






















1 comment:

sweetlissybug said...

He is so beautiful. Poor guy! Hair should never be that painful. I'll admit though, I loved his hair. He looks great, though. I just have mixed feelings about his hair being gone, but he looks gorgeous no matter what!