On December 17, 2011 our darling Claire was baptized. It was a lovely day for her and our family. After her baptism we had a big get together at our home with our family and friends. I made a huge pan of bbq pulled pork that we made sandwiches with and a variety of desserts and salads. We had a wonderful afternoon of eating, visiting, playing and relaxing. We are so proud of Claire for choosing to follow in Jesus Christ's footsteps and for her strong desire to do what is right. She looked radiant in her baptism dress and was just beaming all day long. (When I took Claire to the mall to look for a dress, she instantly latched onto the one we bought and basically wouldn't take her eyes off of it. In the dressing room, she was twirling and twirling and watching herself in the mirror with an ear-to-ear grin. She knew she was a princess in that dress. We splurged on it and I am happy we did.)







1 comment:
so beautiful!
Post a Comment