Sunday, November 21, 2010

Snow!











We woke up to LOTS of snow this morning. What a surprise.

4 comments:

Mandi said...

Oh my! I think Utah is breathtakingly beautiful (what I've seen from your pics and others who live out there) but the long winters just totally ruin it for me. LOL

Today we are seeing temps in the low 60's with lots of sun. Surprising but so lovely. Hope your snow melts soon!

Wendy said...

The long winters almost do me in, too! ;-) But this is home.

I am jealous of you. Where are you?

Mandi said...

I'm in WV (the Ohio Valley), about 2 hours south of Pittsburgh, PA. We've had an unusual warm spell but I hear we are supposed to have nasty weather by Friday. Booo!!

Don't be jealous though, I'd take Utah's snow every day of the week over the Ohio Valley (I hate it here).

abby said...

the contrast of the sky and the snow is beautiful!