I like to make my own marshmallows. It is really easy and they taste so much better than store-bought ones do. A couple of days ago I made a new batch. The kids like to lick the bowl clean. I gave them each their own spoonful of marshmallow cream. This is what Claire did with hers:

4 comments:
You are one of the most amazing people I have ever known. Your kids are beautiful! Has it really been that long since I've seen you? I think that last time I saw you Claire was a baby! Now she is all grown up. We really do need to get together! And Sahara and Ryland are so big! Wow how time flies by! My son Ethan has asked me to make marshmallows and I told him that I had no idea how to do such a thing. And here you make your own. We should get together and you can teach me how. It's been fun getting caught up on you and your cute family. Thanks for finding me and my blog. How did that happen anyways? Let's keep in touch girl! Love ya, Stephanie Adair
Ok, I so need your recipe for marshmallows!!! That sounds like so much fun!!! Your family is gorgeous!!!
Stacie
Thanks Stephanie and Stacie! I will post the marshmallow recipe soon. It is truly super easy.
PS. Stephanie--I googled yours and David's names and found a link to your blog from your friends blog (sorry, I can't remember who). I was just thinking about you a lot lately and wanted to find you. Yes, we need to get together sometime soon.
Post a Comment