Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hats from Pants

I got the sewing bug this morning. I decided to make something from a box of clothes I was going to give away. I started out trying to make an apron from old shirts, but before I knew it, I had the idea to turn some old cotton pants into hats. It was VERY easy. And they turned out pretty cute in my humble opinion--I guess it helps that my kids make everything cuter.

By the way, I have always felt pressure to learn how to use Aperture (photo-editing program) and tweak my photos to make them look better. Well, I have decided to buck the trend. I am not going to edit/modify/beautify my photos. They stay the way they come from the camera. I am tired of the pressure I feel about editing photos. No more. I'll do my best to be creative and be aware of lighting, but that's it. They'll be what they'll be.













1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Very cute Wendy! I like them! I would have never thought of something like that myself. And yes, your kids do make them adorable! I love that blue wall too!