Monday, December 31, 2007

We had a Wonderful Christmas!

We had such a lovely Christmas eve (with Tim's family) and lovely Christmas day (with my family). We enjoyed visiting with our loved ones and celebrating Jesus' birth. Tim surprised me with a gorgeous, wool area rug for our family room and a 4 disc Bob Marley compilation. I gave Tim what he asked for--new socks, slippers, and ties. Nothing fancy, but he seemed pleased. He always out-does my gifts anyway, so I am used to being the boring/crappy gift-giver in the family. I am never brave enough to spend the kind of money he does.

Santa gave each of the kids two small gifts, a pack of gum and a candy cane. Then they received many books, some DVDs, lots of art supplies (including easels, new paintbrushes, more acrylic paints, and canvas), some toys (for the little ones), some clothes (for the girls), puzzles (Claire and Ezra), and games. We didn't overbuy or underbuy. It was just perfect. Here are a few photos from our morning:

















No comments: