We're doing well. Kind of just the same old thing.
We got several inches of snow yesterday, and so we took the kids sledding. It has snowed a little today, too, and everything is so pretty. The tree limbs are all heavy with snow, as are the roof tops. It really is a lovely sight.
Today is Ezra's 4th birthday. Right now I am typing this as I wait for Sahara during her acting class. It is downtown. We have a favorite park where we can sit and wait. I can get wi-fi there, so sometimes I will blog while I wait. After Sahara's class, we will head home, have dinner, cake and let Ezra open his presents. He is dying to get some new K'nex and will be so excited when he sees that he did get some. He will also get a couple of books, a stuffed animal and new train tracks for his Thomas trains. We will also watch American Idol tonight. The whole family loves it.
My main reason for doing this post is to share photos of the kids doing their most recent school presentations (they each pick a topic, learn all they can about it, and then share their information with the rest of us), and then some photos of Ezra and his cousin Milo's joint b-day party. So enjoy:






















2 comments:
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY EZRA! I love the picture of him eyeing Milo's cake!!!
Milo is so adorable!
I love the pictures - you are so creative with their education, instilling great skills like public speaking!
You're inspirational Wendy!
I love the last photo. Our book nerds. It's awesome. However, Preston is an ultra nerd for wearing a Scooby-Doo shirt in public and it also looks like his finger is up his nose. That's my boy!!
Post a Comment