Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Two Moves in Less Than 6 Months

Wow! I am way behind on the blog. I apologize for that. Watch for LOTS of pictures in the next few days. :-)

We had a 6 month lease on our other house, which we ended up leaving early from because our landlord sold his home. So in May we moved to a new house. Luckily it is in the same neighborhood and only a couple of streets away from our other house. This house is smaller, but a much lower rent with a terrific yard and air-conditioning, and we like it a lot! In fact, we like this home better than our other one. It took some time to get settled and to get everyone properly adjusted (not to mention graduations and end of school and birthdays all in the same month we moved!), but we're doing good now. Life is settling into a lovely routine again.

We are enjoying our summer thus far. We love it here in Colorado and feel this was a great move for our family!

And now I will get into sharing some photos.

No comments: