Monday, July 15, 2013

Funny Ezra

Yesterday Ezra cracked me up. First time was in the morning. He was coloring with a pencil in one spot, then putting his thumb on the pencil mark and transferring his thumbprint to another spot on the paper. He said, "I know what you can do Mommy. First, take all of the kids fingerprints, then put them on file, THEN when there are fingerprints on the wall, you can get into your fingerprint file and see who actually left their fingerprints on the walls!"

Then at church I was walking by the library and happened to see him in there. I went in and said, "What are you doing?" since he should have been in his Sunday school class. He held up his hands and said, "My teacher asked me to get chalk and an eraser. I did not get kicked out of my class! I promise." He has been kicked out of his class a few times, so it made me (and the librarian) laugh.

No comments: