Saturday, June 11, 2011

Henry Photos Batch 3

OK, I can't help myself. I went ahead and added all of the photos right now. I should really be sleeping ...

In these photos he is between 3 and 3.5 weeks of age.



We bought this outfit when we first decided to adopt and didn't know about Henry. I forgot all about it until I was cleaning his dresser out the other day. The funny thing is that I call him "Peanut" because he is so small. It was fun to find the outfit that we chose before we knew about him and see that it has my term of endearment for him on it.

















I love him in this onesie. The colors look great on him.















We have to put mittens (or socks) on Henry's hands sometimes, because he pulls his hair. It is both sad and cute when he pulls his own hair. He screams when it happens, but has such a tight grip we can barely get his hair out of his fist. After he pulls his hair, I always kiss him and say, "Oh no. Did that mean kid pull your hair again? I'm so sorry." (He loves to have his head rubbed by us and to touch his own hair.)
























That's it for now. We are just loving every minute with this scrumptious baby of ours!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

oh he is just darling, wendy! makes me ALMOST want another one.

Heidi said...

He's just so gorgeous and sweet. I can't get over how "grown up" he looks because of all that hair! SO SO sweet. I want another one. Too bad Michael doesn't.:)

abby said...

oh i want to hold him! can't wait to not be sick and come demand some henry lovin.