We have been matched with a birth mother!!!
Our birth mother did not want to choose the family and our agency's case worker kept thinking os US every time she thought about who the family should be. So our agency chose us!
We are OVER THE MOON excited!
Baby boy is scheduled to be delivered on May 16th, which is my Grandma Smith's birthday and Sahara's adoption day! :-)
We are in shock and excited and smiling form ear to ear. What a blessing this is and we are so thankful for this opportunity.
This will be one SPOILED baby! ;-)
Please keep us and our birth mother in your prayers.
9 comments:
We are so so excited!
This is fantastic news! I am thrilled for you.
Hooray! I hope everything works out! This is super exciting. :) P.S. I told Grandma at Grandpa's funeral that you wanted to adopt another. She was surprised, but excited for you. :D
wonderful! Keep us update and of course PICTURES!
That is wonderful
Hey! Congrats! I was not expecting this news so quick. :) We wish you the best- May 16th is not very far away. :)
Very exciting, Wendy!
Oh my we are so excited for your family...yippeeee can't wait to see your newest little man:)
Oh I'm sooooooo happy for you!!! Henry and Elias are two of my favourite names!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Post a Comment