Thursday, November 12, 2009

Clean School Room

Last week Ryland, Kenyon and I worked really hard in the school room and got it all cleaned and organized. It looks so much better and is easier to do homeschool in. We emptied a couple of shelves to make room for Claire and Esther's K12 stuff. (I am LOVING the K12 homeschool program!)

The boys go back on track next week. It has been so nice to have them home. I will miss them when they go back to school.

















We're going to host Thanksgiving dinner at our home this year with Tim's family, so I need to get to work on a few details. For one, I need to deep clean our house. I'd really like to finish painting the main level, but we'll see if there is even time for it. I want to have a nicely set table and have already been working on the menu. I am trying to put more effort into holidays so they are more fun and memorable for the kids. Claire turns 6 on Thanksgiving day, so we will also celebrate her that day. It should be a good time.

3 comments:

Blessed Rain said...

wow I would love that much room my homeschool items, instead I have one little box and my tiny kitchen table!!
Good work cleaning it all up

Rachael said...

Wow that looks amazing. I could use a few tips on how to deep clean like that. haha. Way to go. :-) MISS YOU!

sweetlissybug said...

Good job! The hard part for me (as always) is keeping it that way! Good luck with that! :)