Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had a nice Halloween this year (despite the fact that our ovens are broken--grrr!). We took the six kids around our neighborhood and then to a couple of homes in our old 'hood and then dropped by Tim's parents' house really quickly. The little kids were having meltdowns at this point, so we didn't go to a couple other houses we were planning on. Oh well. Next year. Sahara and Beth opted to stay home and hand out candy. Beth's plans with her friends fell through and both of Sahara's best friends were out of town.





3 comments:

deesha said...

Wendy, I loved all of the photos. I miss seeing your cute family at church!

Michele said...

Wow! You were a gypsy? I was planning on being a gypsy and telling fortunes to trick or treaters at my door, but it didn't pan out. Your kids look great too.

Amy said...

You looked great in your costume. And I love Ezra's Humpty Dumpty costume- don't tell me you aren't creative- seriously!