
Claire with a snack.

Talley with a snack.

Esther

Ezra

Silly Talley

Talley, Ezra & Claire wearing hats.

Cute Claire

Sahara and Beth with their retro tees.


The four little kids doing preschool.







The kids love playing bubbles and being outside.





I finally finished painting the red wall in our living room (5 coats)!


Apparently Ryland had poor vision. Doesn't he look even cuter with glasses?!
I didn't have any photos of Kenyon on my camera to download. I'm not sure how that happened and will be more attentive to that in the future. Sorry bud!
5 comments:
if needed, Nina can um, 'help' Ryland with some tips and pointers for wearing glasses!!!!!!!!!!
Ha! ;-) When I was posting his photo, I thought of Nina. I was going to make a comment and then decided against it. ;-) But I think we're thinking the same thing--10 years or so?
Wendy! You have the CUTEST family on the planet!!!
Love the red wall! (Sorry it took so many coats of paint, but it was worth it!!)
And if Smurfs are "retro" now, I must REALLY be old! ;o)
love the wall!!
Love all the pics of your kids...they all are so gorgeous!
Can't wait to see you!!!!! not long now!
Karen
Post a Comment