Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Claire Lost Two Teeth!

Claire lost her two bottom teeth on Sunday. The Tooth Fairy brought her eight quarters. She has been "buying" things with that money ever since. You would think it was a million dollars the way she cherishes that money. She has big plans. She is going to get a surprise for all of her siblings. And whenever they get in time-out or do something she deems is mean, she announces, "And I'm not going to buy you a surprise anymore!" So funny. I think she is in for a rude awakening when we hit the dollar store and she realizes that her money doesn't go very far.

Claire has been eating constantly. A sure sign that she has hit a growth spurt. She is just getting taller and taller all of the time. She has recently decided that she likes wearing mismatching earrings. One ear has a purple earring and the other a red earring. She knows what she likes. Last night when I tucked her into bed she said, "Good night my darling Mommy. I love you so dearly, dearly much!" She melts my heart. And she looks so adorable with her two teeth missing. My baby is growing up.





No comments: