Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter

We had a lovely Easter with Tim's side of the family. The day before Easter the kids decorated eggs and had a great time with that. A few days prior to Easter, we took Esther to get her ears pierced. She was so tough and barely even flinched. She looks adorable with them in!

The kids are growing like weeds and life is plugging along. We are all so happy that warmer weather is on its way. We have lots of yardwork ahead of us. ;-)

I finished my second 5K yesterday. I met my goals of running half of it and beating my time from last year. I hope to do a few more throughout the year and maybe even a 10K or two. We'll see.

We just moved Talley into her own room, since it was getting too crowded to have all three little girls in the same room.











4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yay for you! What a great accomplishment. Your kids are so cute. Glad you had a great Easter.

(I didn't forget about you! My kids have been sick. May? LOL)

Stephanie said...

Looks like you guys had fun! A 5K? I have thought about doing this but haven't had the courage I guess. Maybe this summer. It seems like there are several small local ones in the summer. I need to do one to just get my feet wet so to speak. That's awesome though! Way to go girl!

Stephanie said...

I talked to David about the 5K and he said that Fidelity sponsors it. So if we sign up on the fidelity team I guess they will give us team shirts and visors for running. He's looking into it. Also my friends and I are now talking about training for a marathon! Crazy huh? For some reason I have always wanted to run in a marathon (even though the most I have ever ran at one time is 5 miles) I don't know if this dream is possible with my knees but I'm willing to try! If David and I run in the 5K I'll let you know so that we can meet up. I'm excited for it!

kloset2kloset said...

You have such a beautiful family! I recognize some Gymboree here and there :) Hope you sell them on Ebay, it's good money!
How did you get such a great blog background? Does it cost money?