Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Ezra!

My little boy turned FIVE yesterday! We recently started a birthday tradition where the birthday person gets to choose some treats. These were Ezra's picks:

Cereal: Colossal Berry Crunch (generic version of Cap'n Crunch)
Chips: Cheese puffs
Soda: Grape & Sprite (they each can choose two 2 liters)
Ice cream: Breyer's Bubble Gum (same as Claire picked for her birthday)
Cake: Chocolate cupcakes without frosting (Ezra ate two)
Dinner: Vietnamese yellow curry with Jasmine rice

He got some DVDs he was wanting from us, and Tim's grandma gave him a cool Star Wars ship. My sister gave him an M&M Fortune Teller thing and we will have a birthday party with Tim's side of the family and my parents this weekend (and the rest of my family will celebrate January and February birthdays in February). I think he had a good day. He was sure happy all day long. Oh wait-- that's how Ezra is almost every day! ;-)

One of the first things we did yesterday for his birthday was went to the library, so that he could get his very own library card. He was grinning from ear to ear. What a privilege!

Happy Birthday handsome, silly Ezra! You make mommy VERY tired, but I love you anyway. ;-)













3 comments:

I am the Clay said...

Wow - 5 already!! Where has time flown by .. I remember when you were bringing him home! -- Just seems like yesterday!

Happy Birthday , Ezra!

Gloria

ClistyB said...

speaking of bringing him home...can I just say that his previous name SO does not fit this kid today!!

Anne said...

I'm so glad to see that I'm not the only one that wraps gifts in the Amazon.com box they came it! ;o)

Happy birthday Ezra!!