This morning Ezra came in my room and said, "Mommy, Claire and I are playing 'Star Guys'. We have lots of friends and we fight Darth Vader. But Darth Vader killed Secret Puke (C3PO). But R2D2 killed Darth Vader." His story went on and on, but I didn't hear much of it due to the fact that I was trying not to laugh over his mispronunciation of C3PO ... Secret Puke. ;-)
(He has never seen Star Wars, but he has a toy Star Wars laptop that teaches ABCs and numbers.)
edited to add: When I asked Ezra about "Secret Puke", he said, "Well, when I turn on my computer he says, 'Hello, I'm Secret Puke and this is my counterpot (counterpart) R2D2.'" Ryland and I explained that his name was C3PO and Ezra seemed very embarrassed over his mistake. ;-)
1 comment:
I LOVE IT! I LOVE EZRA!
Post a Comment