Monday, December 8, 2008

Seven

I took some photos of the kids over the weekend for our annual Christmas card (for which I am woefully behind). Here are a couple of the rejected ones. Aren't they a good-lookin' bunch?



7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures! I really like the outside picture. The background is gorgeous. You have always been a great photographer!

I am the Clay said...

Beautiful children -- you are truly blessed!!
Enjoy a JOYous CHRISTmas season!
gloria

Paige said...

Wendy, I LOVED your Christmas card! I hope you got ours. I noticed that I had your old address on it so I was hoping it was forwarded to the new place. I love your family!

Paige said...

Quincey saw Sahara (her old friend) and said, "She is gorgeous!" I'm glad she remembers her. The bigs girls are both so pretty. It's fun to see them grow into young women.

keelime said...

I love your blog and am so impressed with your kids. They are beautiful.
This Caroline Nicholls formerly Landreth... Alisa clued me in on your blog. I am in AWE!!

winspears said...

way cute kids!!!! congrats!

Emily Gray Clawson said...

I'm so glad you posted on my blog so I could find yours! The pics are darling, absolutely darling. I can't believe how big everyone is! It's good to hear from you.