
We are loving Colorado. It is almost always sunny outside. It might be bitterly cold out at times, but the sun will be shining. There are so many cool parks and hikes available here. And many within just a few miles. What a treat!
Our neighbors are friendly. We really like the house we are renting. The church ward we are in has been great so far--everyone has been really kind and welcoming. I spoke in church last Sunday and it seemed to go well. Tim is speaking in church at the end of the month. We're both hoping to get callings soon.
We're unpacked and completely settled in the house. The big kids have all started school and we have resumed our homeschool schedule with the younger kids. Life is getting back to normal. And that is a very good thing.
Last week, I was making dinner while the kids were outside playing. I went to check on them and found them shoveling our neighbors driveway. I was so pleased and impressed!
Last week we had the missionaries over for dinner and for Family Home Evening. Ryland had the little kids re-enact the first vision. It was great.
Henry loves to line cars and trains up on his bedroom windowsill.
Homeschool photos from today (Ezra has a separate desk because he is the king of distraction!):
1 comment:
happy busy days :-) I'm impressed they shoveled the neighbor's driveway too. Glad you guys are enjoying CO.
Post a Comment