Here are some funny/cute/smart things the kids have said recently, from my facebook status updates:
Henry's favorite movie these days? 'Chitty-Chitty Bang Bang'. Seriously. It reminds me of when Claire was this age and always begged to watch 'Fiddler on the Roof'.
*
On the way home from dropping kids off at school, Henry said, "Look Mommy! It's a jet. It looks like a comet, but it's not. It's a jet."
*
Henry spit water on the table. Bethlehem said, "Henry! You naughty boy." Henry said, "I not naughty. I kind and I funny."
*
Ezra just said to me, "Mama, someday you are going to see us in the papers, and it's going to say, 'Barrons, Famous for Building Card Houses'."
*
Tim's dad gave the kids a jar of pickled pig's feet in their Halloween goody bag as a joke. Talley was looking at the jar and then said in a disgusted voice, "Ewww! It looks like this has warts all over it. Do I have to eat it?"
*
Henry just said to me, "Mickey Mouse is my best friend." I might have died a little from the cuteness.
*
I am making caramel for caramel apples. As I was adding in cream, sugar and butter, Matthias said, "Don't forget the most important ingredient ... poison!"
*
Tim and I took our homeschooled kids on a field trip to the zoo this morning. Henry loves elephants and giraffes. When we walked up to the giraffe exhibit, Henry called out to them in a very excited voice, "Hi guys! Hi guys!" Super cute.
1 comment:
Your kids crack me up. Love that Claire loved Fiddler!
Post a Comment