Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Matthias' 11th Birthday--Take Two

Today Matthias turned 11! His very first birthday with our family. For breakfast I got him a bacon, egg & cheese croissant from Kneaders. He loves them. For lunch he had a turkey & cranberry croissant from Kneaders. (Matt LOVES Kneaders!) For dinner I made him egg drop soup, meatloaf, roasted potatoes, roasted brussel sprouts and garlic bread. He wanted a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting for dessert. He wanted to decorate the cake and so he did. He said, "I thought it would be easy to decorate a cake, but it is much harder than it looks ... but it is still fun to do it." :-) Another sweet thing he said this morning was, "For my birthday wish, I wished that everyone would have a good day on my birthday." We had a pleasant day celebrating Matthias. What a great kid!

Happy Birthday Matthias! We love you!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Matt!!

Rockin` Mama said...

he is just so adorable!! happy birthday!!