Monday, December 3, 2012

All Is Well

Well, it has been a little over one week since Matthias came home. We are doing well. He is doing great. We've had some adjustments and such, but overall things are going good. He fits perfectly into our family. Tonight at dinner Bethlehem said, "Hey, ever since Matt came home, no one has said that it felt like someone is missing." And it is true. For a long time before he came home and before we even decided to adopt again, it seemed like someone was always asking, "Is everybody here? Who is missing?"

We had a very busy week last week and this week is also super full. I have barely had a chance to be online longer than for checking my email and browsing through facebook for a few minutes. I have quite a few photos to share, including Claire's bday photos from last week. I hope to get to that this week.

I just wanted to check in and let everyone know we're doing fine. Life is beautiful.

1 comment:

sweetlissybug said...

Thanks for the update. I was curious. I'm glad to hear things are well. You're a rock star. :)