Friday, November 23, 2012

Last Day

We had a lovely day. We went to Oh Mai and got Banh Mi (Vietnamese sandwiches) and spring rolls. Then we went to Costco for some needed items. We decided to stop over at Gardner Village where the kids had fun looking at the Christmas decorations. On the way home, we dropped Sahara off to go out on a date with some friends. We had a yummy dinner and are currently watching a movie. I wanted to share photos of our last day as a family of 11, because tomorrow we will be welcoming our new son/brother into our family. Yep, we're adopting again! Our new son/brother's name is Matthias, he was born in China and is 10 years old. We are super excited to have him come home tomorrow and join our family.


And here are the photos of our day.





























1 comment:

AngieB said...

Congratulations! I love lurking on your blog and keeping up with your life. I think your family is amazing and think Matthias is so lucky to join your family. Love, Angie