Henry has been able to drag himself around "army style" for a month or so, but in the last couple of weeks he has been truly crawling. It is adorable! He is adorable. He turned 6 months old yesterday. Tomorrow we finalize his adoption!!!!! Oh how we love our little man!
Aa! I just love his smile! And it looks like my sister said the same thing- she has a good point- you should record his laugh and post it- I'd love to hear it. Babies laughing is in my top 5 fave sounds if not #1
2 comments:
I just love his little smile. I bet he has a really cute laugh.
Aa! I just love his smile! And it looks like my sister said the same thing- she has a good point- you should record his laugh and post it- I'd love to hear it. Babies laughing is in my top 5 fave sounds if not #1
Post a Comment