Sunday, May 29, 2011

Henry Extravaganza!

Henry is growing so quickly already. Tomorrow he will be two weeks old! We took him to the doctor last week, as he spits up a lot and just seemed congested. He has reflux and was prescribed Zantac. He is also on a hypoallergenic formula. At the doctor appointment he weighed 6 lbs 3.5 ounces. His birth weight was 6 lbs 4 ounces. Our doctor was pleased with his growth and also said he seems very healthy (other than his formula allergies and reflux). Henry is such a cuddly, sweet baby. He sleeps all day long and likes to be awake at night. That makes for one tired mama, but I love every bit of it! ;-) We are just having SO much fun with our little Hanky baby and love him to bits. All of our family, friends, church members and neighbors are in love with him too. He is just a little charmer. He loves to have his head and feet rubbed and he loves being held. He is SPOILED!!! ;-) And he hates having a wet diaper. He is strong and is already trying to hold up his head (has been since 2 days old). He also tries to sit up, but gets nowhere with it. ;-) It is cute nonetheless. He makes the funniest facial expressions and smiles a lot when we talk softly to him. He is such a sweetheart.



Coming home from the hospital.







Henry 3 days old.







Henry's adorable feet at 3 days old.



Claire and Henry



Claire, Henry and Talley



Henry 5 days old.











Henry 6 days old.







Claire and Henry (13 days).





Henry 13 days.



Henry 6 days.



Henry 10 days.







9 comments:

ClistyB said...

He and Claire have the same coloring right now.
HANKY! I love that! I would totally call him Hank.

Unknown said...

So adorable!!! Thank-you for sharing...
Blessings,
J
www.beneaththeacaciatree.com

Lisa said...

LOVE the pics! :)

Karla said...

How could you not be in love!!!

sweetlissybug said...

Congratulations on your sealing! It is so wonderful that you all get to be a family forever, now. I'm excited for you. Also, Henry is quite the looker. :) Kaleb really liked the picture of him sticking his tongue out. Super cute. :) He also thinks it's way cool that you have so many kids. His words were, "Nine kids? Holy cow that's a lot!" :D Love it!

susan said...

Makes me happy reading the joy that Henry has brought to your family. :o) Such a handsome baby.

Michele said...

Oh I am loving all these sweet pictures! SO cute! I am glad you are posting lots and lots of pictures. You have such a wonderful family.

One Crowded House said...

I'm so happy for all of you... what a little cutie pie!

Jeralyn said...

Henry is just adorable. I'm so happy for your family. You can tell he is truly loved.