hello Wendy,this may sound strange, but I saw your comment regarding a painting by Hortense Tinkham. I live in Reno, NV and am good friends with her son, John, who is in his 80's. could you please scan that painting and put it online? I know he would enjoy seeing it again. Thank you for your time, I know it is a strange request...Cheryl in Reno at cherylinreno@gmail.com
Oh Wendy! I'm so thrilled for you that Esther is finally home. I've been following your story for a long while on your other blog. It's so wonderful to see you all together!
13 comments:
Congrats!!! I am sooo excited for you!!
I am so happy for you! It's wonderful to have a new addition to the family.
You are an amazing women! 8 kids! Wow! Congratulations I'm so glad that you finally have her in your arms for good!
What a great looking family!
pretty coool sis! pretty cool.
CONGRATS!!! What a sweet family!
Once again I'm just so so happy for you!
Praise God! I am so happy for you and of course for the precious little one that has FINALLY arrived home!!
Blessings,
gloria
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Happy Day!!!! I'm so happy for your family!!!!
I am so glad I was there. It was awesome and got me all choked up. I love you and your beautiful family!
hello Wendy,this may sound strange, but I saw your comment regarding a painting by Hortense Tinkham. I live in Reno, NV and am good friends with her son, John, who is in his 80's. could you please scan that painting and put it online? I know he would enjoy seeing it again. Thank you for your time, I know it is a strange request...Cheryl in Reno at cherylinreno@gmail.com
Oh Wendy! I'm so thrilled for you that Esther is finally home. I've been following your story for a long while on your other blog. It's so wonderful to see you all together!
Wow! You have a beautiful family. I didn't know you had so many. Kids are such a blessing. Congrats on your new one!
Post a Comment